The Agenda Office coordinates the scheduling of Mayor and Council Agenda items, coordinates and processes Mayor and Council Memoranda, Communications, and related legal and other documents, and prepares and maintains follow-up records for required staff action resulting from Mayor and Council meetings.
Agendas and supporting material are provided in Adobe PDF format. You'll need the free Acrobat Reader to view the documents. If you have trouble viewing the agenda, please upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader. Click here to download the free reader.
- The annual schedule of Mayor and Council meetings can be found by clicking the M&C Meeting Schedule
- The agenda and backup material for the current meeting can be found on the Mayor and Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes page.
Physical Posting Locations of Agendas:
City Hall, 255 W Alameda
North Side, Exterior of Building
South Side, Exterior of Building (Disabled Accessible)
East Side, Exterior of Building
First Floor Lobby (Only available M-F, 8-5)
- Historical agendas and backup material can be found by clicking M&C Past Agendas.
- The Mayor and Council Minutes of the Regular Meetings can also be found on the Mayor and Council Meeting Agendas & Minutes page.
- The Legal Action Report and Summary (LARS) reflects the action taken and/or direction given at the Mayor and Council meeting.
CONTACT US AT:
Phone: 791-4786 or 791-4213