Business and Development Resources
Planning and Development Services provides permits, certificates of occupancy, inspections, zoning information and more.
- Residential, Commercial, CDRC, Records, Plan Check (520) 791-5550
- Zoning Review (520) 791-5608
- To Schedule an Inspection (520) 740-6970
- To Obtain a Permit using the APA System (520) 837-9088
- Sign Permit Section (520) 837-4975
- Rezoning (520) 791-4541
- To Obtain Zoning of a Specific Property (520) 837-4891
- Floodplain Information (520) 791-5609
- To reach the operator please dial (520) 791-5550
The Finance Department handles business licenses and taxes.
The Procurement Department handles purchasing and vendor registration
The Water Department provides residential and commercial water service to Tucson and the surrounding area.
- Customer Support Unit: 520-791-5945 (Water Quality Questions / Concerns)
- Customer Service / Billing: 520-791-3242 or toll-free 1-800-598-9449 (Turn On / Turn Off Service, Water Problems, Billing Questions, Leaks, etc.)
- New Development: 520-791-4718
The City Manager’s Office is committed to the economic growth of Tucson and helping businesses relocate and develop in the city.
If you have a specific question or request, please tell us a little about your business so we can direct your question to the appropriate person. If you’re interested in relocating your business to Tucson, please see the business relocation page.