Planning and Development Services provides permits, certificates of occupancy, inspections, zoning information and more.
- Residential, Commercial, CDRC, Records, Plan Check (520) 791-5550
- Zoning Review (520) 791-5608
- To Schedule an Inspection (520) 740-6970
- To Obtain a Permit using the APA System (520) 837-9088
- Sign Permit Section (520) 837-4975
- Rezoning (520) 791-4541
- To Obtain Zoning of a Specific Property (520) 837-4891
- Floodplain Information (520) 791-5609
- To reach the operator please dial (520) 791-5550
The Finance Department handles business licenses and taxes.
- Business license section: 520-791-4566
- General questions firstname.lastname@example.org
The Procurement Department handles purchasing and vendor registration
The Water Department provides residential and commercial water service to Tucson and the surrounding area.
- Customer Support Unit: 520-791-5945 (Water Quality Questions / Concerns)
- Customer Service / Billing: 520-791-3242 or toll-free 1-800-598-9449 (Turn On / Turn Off Service, Water Problems, Billing Questions, Leaks, etc.)
- New Development: 520-791-4718
The City Manager’s Office is committed to the economic growth of Tucson and helping businesses relocate and develop in the city.
If you have a specific question or request, please tell us a little about your business so we can direct your question to the appropriate person. If you’re interested in relocating your business to Tucson, please see the business relocation page.