This year's Open Enrollment period is May 16 - 31, 2013. Visit the Open Enrollment page for additional information.
I WANT TO...
* Don't miss the deadlines! Within 31 days after the date of the qualifying event (60 days for birth/adoption):
1. Request your changes via the enrollment system AND
2. Make sure the Benefits Office receives your required supporting documentation.
Both steps are required for coverage requests to be considered for approval.
Retirees wanting to drop coverage may do so at any time.
Forms are on the Retiree Information page.
HOWEVER, retiree dental and vision have continuous coverage provisions.
Dropping coverage may result in being unable to rejoin the plan at a later date.
Visit the Insurance Handbook for details.
Plan Info and Important Notices
- When does coverage begin?
- Who qualifies as a dependent?
- When may I make changes?