Fall 2013 Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Open Enrollment
WHAT: Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Open Enrollment for calendar year 2014 (Jan 1 - Dec 31)
WHEN: November 1 - 15, 2013
HOW: Log into the Benefits Enrollment System
USER ID and PASSWORD: Instructions are on the login screen
WHY: This is your only opportunity to make FSA elections for calendar year 2014
*** If you are currently enrolled, you must RE-ENROLL in order to participate for calendar year 2014 ***
ASI Flex can help! 1-800-659-3035 or www.asiflex.com.
Contact Employee Benefits at email@example.com or 520-791-4597.
PAST OPEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
Spring 2013 Open Enrollment
If you applied to add or increase supplemental employee/spouse life insurance or to increase from the City-provided Basic Long Term Disability to the Buy-Up, the next step in your application process is to complete the insurance carrier's online health questionnaire. If you would like to pursue your request for increased coverage, you MUST complete the carrier's questionnaire to be considered for additional coverage. Deadlines exist! Please refer to the carrier's instructions for details:
- Dearborn National (Life) will mail a letter with instructions to your home address the week of June 10th. The link is https://groupadmins.hcsc.net/fdl_webclaim/eoi2/StartEOI.do?appKey=ZsYm2vSA(jxQFw)6. Questions? Please call 1-800-451-0271.
- The Hartford (Long Term Disability) will email you instructions the week of June 10th if you provided your email address in the online enrollment system. Otherwise, you will receive a letter at home. The link is www.myhartfordbenefits.com/onlineeoi/CityofTucson (available starting June 14th). Questions? Please call 1-877-663-4278.
Open Enrollment Dates: May 16 - 31, 2013
Click HERE to:
- Make Changes
- Print a Confirmation Statement of your insurance (including your Life Insurance Beneficiary)
Great news! City of Tucson participants have been making small changes in lifestyle that have a big impact on their health. And it's paying off! Medical rates are going down for the upcoming plan year.
What's Changing? Do I Need to Do Anything? For answers to these and more questions, please read the newsletter posted below.
MEET THE VENDORS
- If you would like to review and/or change your COLONIAL coverage, you must meet with a Colonial representative in person. Please click HERE for a calendar of dates and times Colonial representatives will be available to meet with you at City departments.
- The City's contracted insurance vendors will be at the Open Enrollment Fairs on May 21st and May 29th. Please see the newsletters below for times and locations.
|July 1, 2013 - June 30, 2014 Plan Year Information|
|Active Employee Newsletter||Retiree Newsletter|
Please visit the various plan pages (Medical, Dental, Vision, Etc.) via the left navigation bar for additional information.