Infoguide, City Services A to Z

This guide is a comprehensive "one-stop" alphabetical listing of both Tucson-area organizations and City services.
   Emergency Numbers (24 Hours)

Table of Contents

All | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z


    Various provisions of the City Code apply to swimming pools:

    Pools within the city limits are required to have a self closing, self latching gate. For information on pool codes and requirements, go to
    To report standing green water or safety-related matters, call the Department of Housing and Community Development, Code Enforcement, at 791-5843.

    To report illegal pool draining onto other property, call Tucson Transportation, Stormwater Division, at 791-4251.

    To report mosquito-related issues, call Pima County Health Department at 243-7999.