Sun Tran buses will operate on a Sunday schedule on Labor Day, Monday, September 3, 2012.
In observance of this holiday, Sun Shuttle and Sun Express will not provide service.
The following details outline transit service on Labor Day:
- Sun Express will not be in operation. Regular service resumes Tuesday, September 4.
- Sun Shuttle routes will not be in operation, except dial-a-ride service in Oro Valley will be offering holiday service from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. for ADA qualified passengers only. Regular service resumes Tuesday, September 4.
- Sun Tran Routes 1 through 99 will run on a Sunday schedule on Monday, September 3. Regular service resumes Tuesday, September 4.
- The Customer Service Center will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist passengers with trip planning needs. On Tuesday, September 4, the Customer Service Center will return to regular weekday hours of 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sun Tran’s Administrative Offices and Lost and Found, located at 3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd., will be closed on Monday, September 3. The Administrative Offices will reopen for business on Tuesday, September 4, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Lost and Found from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sun Van service will mirror the service provided by Sun Tran. Sun Van’s Customer Service Center will be open 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Labor Day.
Passengers are advised to consult Sun Tran’s Ride Guide, visit www.suntran.com, or call the Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222 (for persons with hearing and speech impairments, call TDD: 520-628-1565) for specific route times and bus information.