ParkWise offers conveniently-located on-street parking, parking garages, and parking lots in Downtown Tucson and along the Sun Link modern streetcar route. We also manage resident and non-resident on-street permit parking programs in neighborhoods around the University of Arizona and the business districts along the Sun Link line. We offer parking near government and other offices in Downtown, as well as cultural, retail, dining and entertainment venues from the Mercado District on Tucson's West Side to the University of Arizona Health Sciences Center area. For parking information call (520) 791-5071 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Centro Garage has the MOST AFFORDABLE DAYTIME RATE IN DOWNTOWN TUCSON!
Mornings and afternoons (6am through 5pm), seven days a week: $3
Evenings (5pm through 6am), Sunday through Wednesday: $3
Evenings (5pm through 6am), Thursday through Saturday: $5
Centro Garage is located at the southeast corner of the 4th Avenue underpass and Congress Street, across from The Cadence and the Rialto Theatre. Centro is just across the street from the Historic Train Depot and Hotel Congress as well.
Centro Garage is your first stop for Congress Street and 4th Avenue nightlife and events.
Map of Parking in the Greater Downtown Area: From the Mercado District to Main Gate (pdf)
City Parking Garages include:
- Pennington St. Garage located at 110 E. Pennington (entrance off of Scott Ave.)
- Plaza Centro located at 345 E. Congress
- Depot Plaza located at 45 N. 5th Ave
- Main Library located at 101 N. Stone (entrance off of Alameda St.)
- City / State located at 498 W. Congress
- La Entrada (Water) located at 310 W. Alameda
City Parking Lots include:
- Franklin Lot, Paseo Redondo Lot, Toole Lot and City Hall South Lot