The City of Tucson Residential Parking Program was started in 1983 and has since grown to include programs in more than 14 neighborhoods. The program helps to manage parking in residential areas where non-resident parking is impacting the ability of residents to park. Programs protect and improve the quality of life and character in the neighborhood by reducing the amount of overflow parking, discouraging cut-through traffic, ensuring adequate parking spaces for citizens who live in the neighborhood, and developing revenues that can be used for reinvestment in the area.
- Residential Parking Permit Information
- Print application for a Residential Parking Permit: Residential Parking Permit application
- Residential Renewal Application
- Parkwise Residential Parking Permit Brochure: Residential Parking Permits
Neighborhoods with Parking Permit Programs
- Armory Park
- Blenman Elm
- Dunbar Springs
- El Presidio
- Elysian Grove
- Jefferson Park
- Mountain View
- North University
- Paseo Redondo
- Pie Allen
- Rincon Heights
- Sam Hughes
- West University
Want a Permit Program in Your Neighborhood?
The rules for Parking Permit holders
- All permits are vehicle specific.
- A permit cannot be transferred, sublet, or sold.
- Permits are valid only for the street block for which they are purchased.
- Permit holders are subject to all City of Tucson parking regulations, just as all citizens are.
After Hours Service for 24/7 Permit Areas
Permit-holders in 24/7 Residential Permit areas may now request enforcement outside of our regular business hours. Call the ParkWise office at (520) 791-5071 after hours and Press "1" after the prompt. Your call will be forwarded to the Parking Services Agent on duty.
About the Permits
Having work done on your home?
You may need a Temporary Construction Permit.
If you are having work done on your home and there will be one or more vehicles that need to park on your street for an extended period of time, you will need to obtain a Temporary Construction Permit for each vehicle.
You may apply in person at 110 E. Pennington St. Suite 150. Office hours are Monday – Friday 7:45 AM to 5:15 PM.
Prices for the permits are:
- $1.25 per day
- $6.25 for one week
- $12.50 for two weeks
- $18.75 for three weeks
- $25.00 per month