CDRC submittals are accepted Monday through Thursday. No CDRC Submittals will be accepted on Friday's due to workload distribution and management.
This page includes information on tentative plats, final plats and development plans, Development Standards Modifications, and minor subdivisions
Rezoning & Special Exception Information
Rezoning and Special Exceptions Applications and Forms
DEVELOPMENT PACKAGE - Concurrent Plan Review
The PDSD Development Package Review is the new process we use for any development within the City of Tucson that would require a site or development plan prior to the issuance of building permits. Use Development Standard 2-01 along with the layout document to draw the plans. Use the Development Package checklist to check off what reviews you would like done, print and bring with you along with the application. All Development Packages must now be submitted to the Permit Counter for review. If you have any questions, contact Patricia Gehlen at email@example.com or (520) 837-4919. NOTE: Please view the documents in the links above.
- SB 1598 Regulatory Bill of Rights
- Land Use Code Election Form
- Development Pkg Checklist
- Layout Document
- Development Package Stamp
Unified Development Code
The Unified Development Code and its supporting documents – the Administrative Manual and the Technical Standards Manual – went into effect on January 2, 2013. These documents will eventually replace the Land Use Code, Development Standards, and the development review procedures in Chapter 23A of the Tucson Code.
- Unified Development Code - includes the City’s zoning and subdivision standards
- Administrative Manual - is a supporting document of the UDC and includes the application submittal requirements, development review fees, and the City Development Review Committee procedure
- Administrative Manual Sec. 2.06
- Technical Standards Manual.- is a companion document to the UDC and the Administrative Manual and includes the Historic Preservation Zone design guidelines and engineering related site standards, such as solid waste collection, street design, and detention/retention standards