Notice of Intent - Increase Business License Fee
Pursuant to A.R.S. Section 9-499.15, the City of Tucson is required to provide at least a sixty (60) day notice of a proposed fee increase prior to the date that Mayor and Council is to approve or disapprove the proposal.
On or after June 3, 2014, the Mayor and Council of the City of Tucson will consider the approval of an increase in the annual business license fee from $45 to $50 and set the Municipal Tax License at $20.
Rate Increase for Parking Meters
A Mayor and Council-approved rate increase for Parking Meters in Downtown Tucson will take effect on April 1.
The increase will raise rates by 50 cents per hour to $1.00 per hour. The hours and days of enforcement (paid parking) will not change. Rates will be in effect Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm. City of Tucson meters around the UA campus are not affected.
Public Notice - posted March 26, 2014 - 60 day Notice
Proposed Rate Changes – Environmental Services Department
Sec. 15-33.2. Commercial fee schedules.
- Adding new Commercial Service – 300 gallon recycle APC - $53.00 Per Month
Sec. 15-34.7. Disposal services fee schedule. Los Reales Landfill and Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) changes.
- Adding new Rate/Fee for large carcass disposal (Horse, cattle) disposal @ Los Reales Landfill - $75.00 per Ton, $75.00 minimum
- HHW non-City Rate: Increased to $10.00 (from $5.00)
- Paint Prices City residents: $20 for White (formerly $15), $15 for Non-White (formerly $10.00)
- Paint Prices Non-City Residents: $25 White (New Rate), $20 Non-white (New Rate)