All permanent, benefit-eligible employees may participate in the City’s Deferred Compensation Plan administered by ICMA Retirement Corporation (ICMA-RC). Employees may join and make changes year-round.

Deferred Comp brochure including Frequently Asked Questions

VIDEO: Learn What Deferred Compensation is and Why It's Important (Please be patient - it may take a minute to load)


What's New?

Enroll and Get $50!

ICMA Adds TD Ameritrade Brokerage Account



To be announced . . .


Want more information?

457  - Deferred Compensation Enrollment Book

List of Available Investment Funds

Upcoming DC Board Meeting Schedule and Agendas/Minutes

Age 55 Exception to Early Withdrawal Penalty for DROP rollovers

Annual Deferred Comp Contribution Limits

Do you want another way to save?  Try a Payroll Roth IRA


Sworn FIRE personnel may participate in Deferred Comp with Nationwide.  Contact Klark Krauter: (888) 224-1011, Ext. 1176


Enroll *

Change My Contribution *

Change My Investment Mix *

Designate or Change My Deferred Comp Account Beneficiary *

Request a Distribution - Call Investor Services at (800) 669-7400 to request a packet. Dial "0" if you don't have a password.

Roll Money From My Old Employer Into the City Plan - Contact Mary Inorio at (888) 883-8614 or for assistance.

Talk With Someone In Person (Open Office Hours flyer)

Know... How will my contribution change my TAKE HOME PAY?

* Need Help?  Please contact ICMA or read these Online Enrollment InstructionsICMA contact information is to the right.


Section 401(a) - Defined Contribution Program - Enrollment deadlines exist!

Beginning January 1, 2010, newly hired employees may elect to participate during their first 60 days of employment only.  Contact the Retirement office for information at 791-4598.