Your 3 Utility Services
- Your Water Connection newsletter - December 2013
- Arctic Air Coming; Prep Your Pipes Now
- Tucson Water NewsDrops
- Help Tucson Water by Taking a Brief Customer Survey
- CAP Connections newsletter
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- Current Water Rates and Fees Schedule
- Tucson Water Financial Plan Overview
- Tucson Water Service Area Policy
- Automatic Meter Reading Technology / Advanced Metering Infrastructure System
- 1,4-Dioxane information
- Send an e-mail to report running water or leaks, or water problems where the main water valve needs to be turned off.
- Call (520) 791-5945 or send an e-mail to report low water pressure issues.
- For water outages, call (520) 791-4133.
- Additional contact numbers, addresses, websites
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.