Links to Your 3 Utility Services
Tucson Water will be closed Monday, May 27, in observance of Memorial Day.
Tucson Water se cerrara el Lunes, 27 de Mayo, en observancia del Memorial Day.
- May 21 Public Hearing Scheduled for Proposed 2014 Water Rates and Fees
- Donate to Conserve to Enhance Program Via Checkbox on Utility Services Statement
- Water for Your Brain
- May 2013 issue of Your Water Connection
- Tucson First in National Mayor's Challenge for Water Conservation
- Kids! Play the Tip Tank Game from Water Use It Wisely
- 2012 Water Quality Report
- Monthly Water Rate Schedule
- Tucson Water Financial Plan Overview
- Tucson Water Service Area Policy
- 1,4-Dioxane information
- Send an e-mail to report running water or leaks, or water problems where the main water valve needs to be turned off.
- Call (520) 791-5945 or send an e-mail to report low water pressure issues.
- For water outages, call (520) 791-4133.
- Additional contact numbers, addresses, websites
Our commitment is to ensure that our customers receive high quality water and excellent service in a safe, reliable, efficient, and environmentally responsible manner.