Tucson Water's Commercial & Multi-Family Toilet Rebate Program helps customers replace pre-1991 toilets with High Efficiency (HET) models that use 1.3 gallons or less per flush.
Rebates of 75% of the purchase price of a new HET (with maximum of $100 per toilet) are offered. Only fixtures purchased after July 7, 2008, qualify for a rebate. Only HET models certified by the EPA WaterSense Program will be eligible for rebates.
- Commercial & Multi-Family Toilet Rebate Program Brochure
- Commercial/Multi-Family Toilet Rebate Application Form (English)
- Commercial/Multi-Family Toilet Rebate Application Form (Spanish)
- EPA WaterSense Product Search
- Maximum Performance (MaP) Testing for Toilets
Call Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office at (520) 791-4331 to inquire about eligibility before making your purchase.