Fix a Leak Week was created to help show people that finding and fixing household leaks - inside and outside - saves water and reduces water and energy costs. A little leak does make a big difference. To see how much, try out one of the online calculators below.
Fix a Leek Week 2014 Resources from Tucson Water:
- How to Read Your Water Meter and Detect Leaks
- AWWA Drip Calculator
- WaterWiser Drip Calculator.
- Web Page from WaterSense
- Fact Sheet 2014 from WaterSense
- Find and Fix Leaks videos
- Family Fact Sheet
- Family Fact Sheet (Spanish)
- Fix a Leak Week Activity Page for Kids
- Fix a Leak Week Fact Sheet for Kids
- Rosie on the House: "Fix a Leak Week"
- Fix a Leak Week 2014 Proclamation from Governor Brewer
Is your water usage high and you cannot figure out why? Maybe Tucson Water's Zanjero Program can help.
Fix a Leak Week is a national awareness campaign from the EPA’s WaterSense Program.