Tucson Water's business and commercial customers who replace older, inefficient urinals with EPA’s WaterSense-certified flushing model or a water-free urinal can receive a rebate of $500 through the Commercial High Efficiency Urinal Rebate Program.
Certain rebate conditions apply, including that urinals be installed in properties receiving water from Tucson Water.
How much is rebated?
• $500 for each WaterSense certified high efficiency flushing urinal
• $500 for each water-free urinal
• $100 for each water-free retrofit
Get more information at the links below.
• HEU Rebate Program brochure
• HEU Rebate Program application and policy
• WaterSense certification information
• WaterSense certified product search
For additional information, call Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at (520) 791-4331 or e-mail PICO.
What to do with old urinals:
If you have City of Tucson commercial garbage collection, place the old urinal(s) in your dumpster. Urinals may also be taken to Los Reales Landfill as part of a commercial load. If you have commercial collection from another firm, check with them regarding disposal. For information on other landfills in the area, click here.