If your water service has been disconnected, is scheduled for disconnection, or you would like to report your payment, please contact Tucson Water Customer Service at (520) 791-3242. In the event water is turned on illegally, a tampering citation will be issued. A civil infraction of Tucson Code Section 27-13 is subject to a minimum $250 fine.
Benefits of Online Account Access:
- Pay Your Bill Securely Online (MasterCard or Visa)
(Your Utility Services bill includes your City of Tucson Water, City of Tucson
Environmental Services, and Pima County Sewer fees)
- View Your Current Bill and Water Consumption
- View Your Bill History
- View Your Water Consumption History
- View Your Service History
Due to regularly scheduled billing processing, this service will not be available:
- Monday—Friday 10:45—11:30 p.m. MST
- Saturday 11:00 p.m.—Sunday 10:00 a.m. MST
- Sunday 11:00 p.m.—Monday 5:00 a.m. MST
If you have questions about accessing your account online, please
contact Tucson Water at (520)-791-3242 or 1-800-598-9449
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. MST.