- The Commercial & Multi-Family Irrigation Upgrade Rebate Program is being revised and will be re-introduced in 2013. If interested in participating in the program, call the Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at (520) 791-4331 or e-mail PICO.
- Resources for outdoor conservation and water efficiency:
- WaterSmart - Conservation & Efficiency Programs for Home, Business
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Using Gray Water
- Landscape Plants for the Arizona Desert
- Water-Wise Landscaping for Southern Arizona
- Irrigation Schedule & Tips
- Outdoor Water Conservation Demonstration Area
To request the publication "Landscape Plants for the Arizona Desert" and the CD "Water-Wise Landscaping for Southern Arizona," send your name and postal mailing address to Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at email@example.com.
The University of Arizona Cooperative Extension has published "Using Rainwater in Urban Landscapes: Quick Guide for Maricopa County" which may be of interest to residents in the Tucson area.