Tucson Water planners and engineers make sure that our water system is designed properly and is capable of meeting the needs of current and future customers.
The links below will aid developers in preparing water plans for new development. For additional assistance or questions, call (520) 791-4718.
- Service Area Policy
- Water Meter Sizing Guidelines
- Design Standards Manual
- Standard Specifications and Details Manual
- New Development Plan Review Fee Schedule
- Tucson Water - New Development - Master Plan Checklist
- Water Plan Checklist - First Design Review - For Designer Review (28 Kb pdf)
- Instructions for Water Plan Checklist - First Design Review (110 Kb pdf)
- General Construction Notes
- Cost Estimate & Material Take-Off (82 Kb pdf)
- Easements, Utility Service Agreements, Common Areas, Private Streets and Public Rights-Of-Way (30 Kb pdf)
- Procedure for Revising an Approved Tucson Water Plan (31 Kb pdf)
- Changing a Plan to Include Phasing (12 Kb pdf)
- Fire Hydrants Available for Construction Water Use