Tucson is located in the Sonoran Desert, a place rich with unique plant and animal species and a high quality of life, but with few natural water resources. We receive 12 inches or less of rainfall per year.
In order to provide the growing Tucson metropolitan area with a safe and reliable water supply, Tucson Water must utilize water from various sources. The topics below have additional information.
- Clearwater Renewable Resource Facility
- Central Avra Valley Storage And Recovery Project (CAVSARP)
- Southern Avra Valley Storage And Recovery Project (SAVSARP)
- Reclaimed Water
- Recharged Water
- Groundwater Maps
- Groundwater Recovery
- Long Range Water Plan
- 2008 Update to Long Range Water Plan
- Drought Preparedness and Response Planning
- Publications, Reports, Videos
- About Tucson Water
For more information or to request a speaker for your group or organization, call Tucson Water's Public Information / Conservation Office (PICO) at (520) 791-4331 or e-mail email@example.com.
Si usted desea este documento escrito en Español, por favor, llame al (520) 791-4331.